28 February 2016

A fun day shooting pictures

















I had the best time yesterday shooting pictures in Antwerp. Two weeks ago my brother turned 21 and I promised we would go and pick his present together. So that’s what we've planned yesterday. Because we went to Antwerp I took the opportunity to shoot some outfits there, which turned out great. 

So we started our day quite early to shoot in the beautiful morning light. We agreed with Jonathan (my favourite uncle :) ) in the centre of Antwerp. He lives in there and took us to two pretty nice places. Keep an eye out for Wednesday, because there will be an extra post this week with the second look we've shot.  

After shooting and being outside al morning we went to a cute little place for breakfast. When visiting Antwerp you definitely have to check this place at one of the biggest streets leading up to the new modern courthouse. Breakfast at Mampoko is great. You can choose between a few different formula's or pick only the things you really want. I went for the veggie continental breakfast and the boys for Mampoko royal, off course.  

Following breakfast we finished our day shopping. Robin found a great new pair of jeans at Lee and I wanted to visit Damoy for a long time. I'm following them on Instagram and always love the pieces on there. And off course I came out with a bag and two new pieces to add to my closet.  

Now on to the first look I was wearing yesterday. In last weeks post I've told you, you would see a lot more hats on here. Well here is the second one. I bought it at the same time with my burgundy one but wasn't sure I should keep it. I was afraid I would not wear this black one enough. Eventually I did keep it and wore it multiple times already. Another thing I'm wearing here, and wearing more often the I thought buying is this leather pencil skirt. I loved the look of it but thought it could be too much very quickly. But nonetheless I've worn it in many different ways. Like here paired with my black converse and a pink sweater. I've also worn this Nikkie skirt with a denim shirt, a grey turtleneck. Like I've said before, it's actually really simple to wear and combine with a lot of different things.  

I hope you've enjoyed todays post and don't forget to come back on Wednesday to see the second look, which I think is one of my favourite shoots until now. I love how those pictures turned out.


Enjoy!! 

Pictures taken by Robin Suy 


Wearing:
Pencil skirt – Nikkie / Shoes – Converse / Sweater – Kontatto (similar here) / Blazer – Kocca (similar here and here) / Scarf – Reiss / Hat – Only / Shouler Bag – ChloĆ© / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring – Monica Vinader