04 July 2015

A simple night out












 





A few weeks ago my friend’s grandmothers turned 85! 85!! She still lives on here own looking after here youngest sun that has Down syndrome. I have so much respect for this woman. She still looks gorgeous and likes to dress up as much as I do. Whenever there's a special occasion she's the first to go shopping for new outfits. She's a true inspiration. 

For here birthday we went to one of here favourite restaurants for dinner. Because the heat wave wasn't hitting us yet I wanted to wear a simple comfy outfit. I wore my favourite dark blue jeans by Hudson and a simple flowy blouse. To top it off I wore my light pink pumps by Patrizia Pepe. 

Hope you're loving this warm weather we're having here in Belgium. All I can wear at the moment is my boyfriends t-shirt.

Enjoy!

Wearing: Jeans – Hudson / Blouse – Iris & Ink / Pink pumps – Patrizia Pepe (similar here) / Clutch – Michael Kors / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Watch – Rodania / Earrings - Veritas