12 February 2015

What I wear to work
















This is a typical outfit I would wear on a daily basis to work. As you may know I'm working in an industrial environment so wearing a skirt or a dress is not always the best idea.

So on most days I just wear skinny jeans and some kind of shirt or light knit. It's the easiest combination to throw on in the morning. Which are in many occasions to early to think about an outfit.

On this day I was wearing my J Brand coated jeans, Le Temps Des Cerises shirt and Gianvito Rossi boots which I love. As on most days I have my Mulberry bag with me and a camel coat to keep me warm.

What do you like to wear to work?

Wearing: Coated Jeans – J brand / Shirt – Le Temps Des Cerises / Shoes – Gianvito Rossi (Suede version here) / Coat – SeeUSoon (similar here) / Bag – Mulberry (similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Scarf Vila

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.