24 February 2015

The summer dress









 













Now it’s almost the end of February I start to long for the warmer weather, the longer days and the lighter clothes that come with it. Al the stores are already filled with those spring / summer clothes what makes you want to change out your wardrobe even more.



When I saw this little pink dress in store, it screamed summer to me. It made me think of a nice vacation, a walk along the beach or a nice cocktail. Argh, … can you tell I’m looking forward to those days.

After hanging there hidden in my closet for a couple of weeks, I couldn't wait any longer. So I figured out a way to ware it already. I paired it with my black leather jacket what gives the outfit a more edgy vibe against that flowy pink dress.

I actually really like how this outfit turns out when looking back at these pictures.

Wearing: Dress – Pinko / Leather Jacket – NIKKIE / Shoes – Guess (similar here) / Bag – Mulberry (Similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx