05 February 2015

Colour coördinated





















I loved how these pictures turned out. Sometimes we have to shoot multiple outfits on one day. This because we don’t have time to go and shoot some pictures on a daily base. So more often then not I have to recreate the outfits I wore during the week (thank you instagram).

On one of such trips we were driving to our destination and passed this spot. At that time I had on another outfit but had this one with me.

It was Yoeri’s idea to stop here and to swop outfits. I really like these accidental find of locations. Especially when the pictures appear to be great.


Wearing: Skirt – Pinko (Similar here and here) / Coat – Cristinaeffe / Shoes – Zara / Bag – Mulberry (Similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.